Get your myspace layouts where I get them, at pYzam.com.
MySpaceLayouts

-->

Saturday 25 June 2011

thZ AxiA .... Huk33 . . .

haLLooo ...
thz me Axia...
one of thZ gaNg,..
i Will inTroduce My GaNG n Myself ....
!st n foreMost My NamE is Nor AisHah SyahUra ...
BuT sOmeBody CalLed me AXIa..
i Have A tUinZZZ ... bUt Not SIBlinG , Not From SaMe pAreNts ..
BUt oUr ChaRacteRisTic n BehaViOur Juz Same ! ! !
Her NAMe Is WAnicE ... SItI NuRsazWAnis , a Nice NaMe LIke HErSelf, rght ?
Her BF NameD NAsIr o MoHd NaSir . . . . thEy re Sweet CoUp ...
Then , My Bessttteee 4 Eva is NIz o Nor Anizah ...
n my other BFF is NorIyaTiey o NorIyaTi , ATiEyn O NuR FatIn , BelLa o NaBila , n also SKina o NUr SakiNAh ... we re a gang named SISTAR !6 o sixteen in !995 a.k.a H.C.G > High Class Gurlz . . .
bUT somThg yg Ktew X mow PunYEw IaItu bAJet n COmBoNk...
GenG kamI moW puNYew PeraMAh Ok..n peace no wAR , rght ?? agree ...
so Please , don t 4get to fOLlow us ..
i will coNTinued tHiz All sOON cuz need to Go sOmewHere ...tathaaaaa....
tatatata....tengs a LOt read thzzz....FolLow Us k...

2 comments: